Wednesday 6 November 2013

Great Response!

Hi all!

The response to 'It Started In A Cabin Pt.2' has been incredible! Thank you all so much for reading it and getting it up past 30k hits so quickly. Part one is now my top read story with over 75k hits too! You guys are totally awesome.

Part 3 of 'Cabin' is in the works, as well as part 3 of 'Lady and the Scamp'! Life has been busy here but I am trying to give as much time to them and 'Five Bucks' as I can and it looks like 'Lady' will be done in the next few weeks if I can maintain my momentum.

Please feel free to drop me a comment or an email at any time, I greatly appreciate hearing from you and will respond as quickly as I can.

Thanks again everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Any idea on chapter 3 of "cabin", such a beautiful story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story"cabin" it's beautiful, got feelings and I lack's word to described it.

    //Sweden

    ReplyDelete